Best way to deal with MSM is not to deal with it.
1. Indian media has been dominated by a dangerous breed of leftover Indian Left who have also incidentally appropriated the label liberal [ a questionable term by itself]; pseudo intellectuals [whose knowledge is confined to what certain institutes in US of A want to feed] have appropriated the label intelligentsia; pseudo secularists [ here secularism is anything anti-Hindu and sometimes anti- Christian too because the chopping of a Christian professor's hand did not upset the concept of secularism].
2. These worthies have been funded and projected as the official intellectual voice of India by vested interest lobbies, PR mills, political dispensation that ruined India for 6 decades.
3. Is it not a scam to use public money to sponsor the trips abroad along with PM of UPA of selected private media houses? Why the present Govt is not probing into this?
4. Anyway the media, most of the English media is anti-India and therefore is not likely to remain without peddling lies, engineering scandals, imputing motives to GOI, interpreting everything to implicate anyone who is not sponsoring them etc.
5. I have been writing a lot about MSM filth which is an actual malign cancer which impacts the collective psychology of Indian youth.
6. Though they will be left out gradually like the leftover LEFT or consigned Cong but then the damage would be heavy like it has happened to two great states Kerala and Bengal suffering without industrial development for 6 decades forcing them to migrate as nurses, laborers, chai vendors all over the globe while locally not allowing any company to function.
7. India has too many of these and needs to weed them out one by one for real development. More critics than performers; More media trials than all courts put together; More experts than victims or issues; More awards than deserving people; More political parties than number of constituencies; More NGOs working for poor than the number of actual poor people; More departments than number of bureaucrats; More criminals than police force; More companies than products manufactured; More news Channels [nuisance channels] than news items; Real Swatch Bharath needs to weed out some of these. Happy at least in one area there is voluntary cleaning up happening through return of awards similarly these media houses will close shop one by one wait and watch.
8. One of Modi’s greatest contributions to Indians is exposing maladies of MSM’s selective amnesia, collective indifference, and penchant for scandals, sensationalism, gossips, confirmation bias, and unwillingness to accept facts.
9. Media bias, like congress corruption has reached such a saturation point,similarly getting dumped so badly that actually less number of people are watching news channels and even those watching them are watching for brief period.
10. Only wish sense prevails among media persons, they bother to see facts before shoving in their unsolicited exalted judgments. FDI in media is a welcome and long due.