Il y a des milliers des moyens d'améliorer
1. Change and evolutionary trends in any field of activity are inevitable.
2. But for what purpose is a big question mark that may elude lot of logical or acceptable answers.
3. As we cannot leave our health totally to the doctors, economy to economists, we cannot leave language to the linguists or lexicographers who may have their own very valid justifications based on various aspects ranging from obscure etymology to prevalent accepted connotation to logic of simplicity to universally user friendly applications to adaptability to ever emerging newer technologies.
4. As ready made Rava Idli mix is neither readily available as hot tasty rava idli nor can ever be a tasty mix like the home made variety or for that matter musique concrete can ever be classified as a concrete musical form.
5. The area and aspects of compromise for convenience and other issues may end up diluting the very existence of the original thing completely.
6. Telugu and French get their musical quality because of the excessive sprinkling of vowels and that is a major contributory factor to their sonic beauty when spoken or sung.
7. Each language has certain unique features and has been dominated by the influence of certain activities and factors and they draw their strength from these features and factors.
8. Once that is removed that is tantamount to emasculating it.
9. Journey of words which I had written long back but posted in my blog for a senior English teacher in USA.
10. Role of Languages or tools of communication- these blog post will take you into the journey of language in general and in particular as well as comparative linguistics I have written some articles which I shall search for and post them later on.
11. Would you like to peel off, squeeze, open the shell and chafe any part of the two organs brain and heart?
12. This is one more instance of incurable sick obsession of the western psyche, namely, homogenization.
If we glimpse through the annals of history, we can observe this and the several ways in which this has been carried out:-by indoctrination, by force, by cultural invasions, by wars and so on.
Throughout history it has failed miserably.
Be it the Roman Empire’s greed to spread its tentacles; be it the attempt to homogenize religion which failed with Spanish Inquisition; be it Nazism or Colonialism; all have failed.
Once these attempts at homogenizing cultures, beliefs, political ideologies have failed, now, the West is trying it in Trade and Economy.
As before, it is bound to fail. But what we must learn from history and guard ourselves against is the heavy price that humanity may have to pay for facing and overcoming these attempts emanating from a few individuals charged with fanatical obsession in terms of Religious wars, Nazism, Colonial mind set, labeled economic models like capitalism, communism, label and nurtured political ideologies like left, Right and all these have their destructive manifestations and delimiting aspects.
The impacts of the previous obsession were restricted to specific geographical area as they collapsed before they could successfully spread everywhere.
13. But new and emerging obsessions of homogenization can become a dangerous mass hysterical obsession or paranoia or putrefy everything. Let it not invade a beautiful language like French.
14. Uniformity is preferable in certain domains of life, not homogenization because variety is the essence of nature and appreciating it is essential humane culture.
15. Because the possibilities that exist between, beneath and beyond ‘Yes’ and ‘No’ are numerous for intellect to grab and give a name or label.
16. Incidentally the number of synonyms indicated in the most exhaustive synonyms site on the net www.powerthesaurus.org is 580 for improve &1.1 k for remove.