Menace of media mafia against India
Sorry folks this is just the tip of the iceberg. Unfortunately it is a huge international mafia that operates.
The dynamics of international political mafia's operations are tough to understand and tougher to handle.
Their operations are highly sophisticated and manipulations are done through insiders and mass opinions molding industry which generates perception bias.
There are some interesting documentaries free on the net each running into minimum of 2.30 hours but you learn the history of a few generations and how the atlas can be really shrugged and geographical barriers thrown out of the equation totally in an age of great connectivity.
There is a lot more that is rotten with many institutions including media and hoards of self proclaimed intelligentsia which is funded by forces inimical to India's growth and development.
There are many other unpleasant facts omitted about media here. Just do a check on NewsX karthikeya sharma brother of notorious murderer and son of Cong MP.
Even media houses with pronounced political affiliation we can either welcome or ignore as per our wish but the real poison is the leftover Left of India which dominates this arena of mass opinion molding industry called media.
The hope is social media.
I have been writing reams and reams of material on the menace of media mafia. The most unfortunate thing is in India there is good media too but they are either not visible or people do not choose them. why can't people start a movement to stop buying newspapers like The Hindu, stop watching channels like NDTV, India Today, Times NOW etc.
Don't worry in a short time from now FB will be flashing important news items like Flipboard the work is going on. That's why they started criticizing Mark's meeting with MODI too much and are also sponsoring articles against twitter's impact.
I have given link of the latest article against twitter at the end Modi correctly prioritizing rectifying all that is wrong with India:–poverty, lack of governance &hygiene etc
Addressing issues relating to the wrongs caused to India over wrong portrayals of India and its civilization are not the priority.
Reforms involve restructuring which disturbs status quo addicts whose profits and prominence get reduced.
However the present Government did two great mistakes:-
One , the government has failed in informing in easily understandable terms and educating the public about the long terms benefits, inevitable changes and short term inconveniences in the forms of adjustments to be made to achieve those long term goals etc or probably it was too naïve to believe that media would be interested in imparting information in national interest and still not investigating scam of UPA Govt using tax payers’ money to sponsor the trips abroad along with PM MMS of only certain select private media houses why? And also why government has not yet probed all links of all media personalities because of their pronounced anti- India tirade? These must be done in national interest because the media is a greater security threat both internally and internationally.
Two, failed to put a gag on all outfits that are trying in all seriousness or claiming to address issues relating to the wrongs caused to India over wrong portrayals of India and its civilization. These are not our priority now and the worst part is these activities become a very easy tool for media that assigns labels, propels propaganda and tags everything to the government in power; even the ones engineered by their pay masters and these also give room to divide Indian society to facilitate consolidated vote banks of divided groups.
There is big group which is working on stemming the rot in media space legally and I am happy to tell you I am part of it but my contention is that their negative posturing has reached a saturation point that people will automatically in due course reject them like the Indian communist party and CONG both of which managed to damage the nation for 60 years.
Obviously MSM-Media is very much aware of this and are trying all the tricks in the books. Actually it was there over doing anti-Modi campaign and pro Rahul stuff that got 16 seats more for BJP in 2014. article against twitter
my simple rejoinder to the writer No need to worry about any social media read this in link below my rejoinder in attachment.
Twitter is actually a great tool
1. Well written and worthy observations and most of it are very relevant to take note of.
2. However, Twitter actually has immense business potential. I will give a brief outline later on how.
3. Besides, coming back to the predominant feature of your observations, is there a domain which has not been misused, over used or abused or misinterpreted starting from well meaning socio religious morals, to scientific and technological tools to nuclear power to media propaganda to political power to business operations? No.
4. The positives of all social media networks is that it has taken the exclusive privilege and preserve of a few of opinion peddlers, cocooned in their own comfortable ideological identities, like established media houses and instead empowered many to freely express their counter views.
5. So in a way the mass opinion molding and propaganda industry operating through select media houses has been greatly affected both in terms of their business and also in terms of their protected domain of influence.
6. As the number of people expression opinions/criticizing etc is more, we may see more abuse in certain issues.
7. Equivalently there are many useful, meaningful exchanges of information, knowledge, policies, and practices etc which are shared by greater number of people.
8. There is nothing wrong by the fundamental function of the tool as it is. It is the user who defines it as a good new sharp knife in a war front can be used for emergency operation or cutting the throat of anyone around. The knife or its sharpness is not at fault.
9. So, all social media networks are different emerging stars in the sky, not passing clouds, each with its own influence and impact.
10. It can actually enhance enormously through introducing many new simple features, upgrading certain functions, incorporating many apps, having tie ups with other stars in social media in the horizon etc