1. Chronology was perhaps devised to tag the grandeur and splendor of life to limited human understanding.
2. Bluntly said, “There is no tomorrow. There is only a planet turning on its axis, and a creature given to optimistic fancies”-Robert Brault
3. “We live in a changing universe, and few things are changing faster than our conception of it”-Timothy Ferris
4. Evolutionary aspects in various areas starting from biology to psychology to languages are covered excellently in Guy Murchie’s
‘The Seven Mysteries of Life’
5 We know less about how enzyme, 5-Alpha-Reductase type 1 works in different pathways and what it has in common with toe size etc
6. Evolution has taken us from Kuru disease generators to cyber Guru Venerators.
7. G.K. Chesterton’s definition is the best ‘An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered’
8. Very interesting group discussion on evolution especially with reference to gender
The Darwin Debate: Steven Pinker, Jonathan Miller, Steve Jones and Meredith Small - BBC