With all respects to all senior leaders who are not holding any post in Government and to all paranoiac diagnosis and analysis of Modi not doing much on perception front, as human being and a as an Indian let me set it straight.
1. Performance speaks for itself and does not require certificates from enemies, frenemies, frustrated seniors craving for posts and attention, least of all from India’s English media.
2. This performance has in fact effected such a paradigm shift in the very perception of Indian politics that every political party, every state, every politician is feeling the need to at least talk about economic development. Not the perception quotient that media wants.
3. Sheer strength and magnitude of whatever performance has taken place has been because at last we have a leader who as Barbara Marciniak said, “Everything changes when you start to emit your own frequency rather than absorbing the frequencies around you, when you start imprinting your intent on the universe rather than receiving an imprint from existence.”
4. There is no need to hanker after media certificates and it is not government’s business nor priority to waste energy, time and money on media management which it is high time that media houses did it themselves otherwise they will be totally swept away by social media.
5. Magnanimity and honesty requires helping, appreciating or at least acknowledging many positives and progressive measures and activities that have happened in all spheres of economy. Actually the list is much more than all the past 60 years put together in terms of its positive long term impact on economy. Every player cannot be in the playing eleven.
6. Bulb inside the lamp post which helps you to find your house by remaining far away must not be feeling left out and find fault with the bulb inside your drawing room. On the contrary it must feel proud that helped to show the way and that there is light inside the room than darkness which was the case for almost 6 decades.
7. Meaning is injected when we emphasis substance over superficiality; performance over mere planning and projections; actions over tall talk; properly prioritizing things even if they are not politically correct [may not get brownie points in terms of vote garnering gimmicks- an obsession of next election minding politicians].
8. Modi wants to inject substance into every area of Indian governance and sincerely and seriously prefers to push that over superficiality.
He is improving the image and importance of every vital institution to enhance its credibility in the eyes of all through certain restructuring process involving justification through transparent and ethically high standards for those institutions at all levels.
Closing down certain institutions which have outlived their relevance, like The Planning Commission of India.
Getting rid of many outdated laws and practices like attestation by gazetted officers etc.
9. Modi wanted to ensure delivery of benefits to the deserving for example started it by opening bank accounts for millions who never knew what it was, made people voluntarily give up subsidies, started Swatch Bharath, Digital India, Insurance and pension for many etc.
Started new and improved institutions to ensure transparent, efficient and better governance and quick delivery like NITI AAYOG etc
10. To any unbiased observer the present government of India irrespective of whichever party is ruling, whoever is the leader or whoever is taking credit for all that is happening, as a nation, India is doing certain things with long term vision which are very good and vital for not only the economic development, governance etc but for the very sustenance of faith in the institutions of governance, delivery of necessary things for decent life of all and overall sustained growth of civilized life.