1. All dimensions of purposeful, meaningful and contextually relevant education must be first studied scientifically with all relevant data, resources.
2. Then they can be offered or made available according to the regional dynamics to have an initial acceptance followed by creating conducive atmosphere to enable a progressive and broader perspective oriented global citizens with global concerns and capabilities and character to enhance global welfare on all aspects of life of human beings, other species and the whole environment.
3. All of these can be easily said as a sermon or populist slogan and sound very idealistic or even may seem like a utopia.
4. But there are many scholarly suggestions; some sources with appropriate understanding of actual requirements which along with help of technology and all other required resources can kick start the various processes to enable such environments for global education.
5. I would like to re-emphasize that the purpose of education need not be the same or even similar in all regions. Therefore, it is imperative that regional dynamics which will allow certain types of educational activities and demands that can motivate people opt for education must be the primary processes involved.
6. ‘Value Based Education as an Enabler for Positive Change’
7. The type of education that will have instant requirement and response on a larger scale in India at present
8. General observation on various aspects of Education
9. Importance of conducive atmosphere of peace, unity and harmony to enable education
10. The goal of creating a global citizen how and what are all required to create one and what are all the major hindrances to that