Malini’s departure doesn’t write finis to The Hindu’s troubles. It has become an insensitive and encrusted bureaucracy. With the result, the behaviour of the other members too of the once hallowed family generates negative vibes. All my mails to the Trinity, N.Ram, N.Ravi and N.Murali, have been like stones dropped into a well — and I am supposed to have some public standing.
Actually, the firm reminds me of the kind of devious and pernicious power struggles that were typical of ruling dispensations of Middle Ages
The less said about present day media the better it is sir.
At least in many other media houses for all the bias they make money in several thousand crores but as for as I know The Hindu only some in the family made even such huge money though they were equally biased and worthless and in tune with all the decaying trends of media in general .
1. Indian media has been dominated by a dangerous breed of leftover Indian Left who have also incidentally appropriated the label liberal [ a questionable term by itself]; pseudo intellectuals [whose knowledge is confined to what certain institutes in US of A want to feed] have appropriated the label intelligentsia; pseudo secularists [ here secularism is anything anti-Hindu and sometimes anti- Christian too because the chopping of a Christian professor's hand did not upset the concept of secularism].
2. These worthies have been funded and projected as the official intellectual voice of India by vested interest lobbies, PR mills, political dispensation that ruined India for 6 decades.
3. Is it not a scam to use public money to sponsor the trips abroad along with PM of UPA of selected private media houses? Why the present Govt is not probing into this?
4. Anyway the media, most of the English media is anti-India and therefore is not likely to remain without peddling lies, engineering scandals, imputing motives to GOI, interpreting everything to implicate anyone who is not sponsoring them etc.
5. I have been writing a lot about MSM filth which is a actual malign cancer which impacts the collective psychology of Indian youth.
6. Though they will be left out gradually like the leftover LEFT or consigned Cong but then the damage would be heavy like it has happened to two great states Kerala and Bengal suffering without industrial development for 6 decades forcing them to migrate as nurses, laborers, chai vendors all over the globe while locally not allowing any company to function.
7. Media profiling, projections, assigned labels, appropriations do not mean ‘Perception’. I have checked all dictionaries of English.
Indian MSM distorted already several words like secularism, inclusive growth, intolerance etc to suit specific hidden agenda and /or ulterior motives or benefit from ‘bustarella’ –Italian word meaning bribe (especially an envelope stuffed with money) and it is a
‘Mokita’ (Kirinina-New Guinea) –Truth everybody knows but nobody speaks.
English language teachers and lexicographers must find ways to file suit against these media houses/persons for deliberately distorting meanings with tailor made connotations.
8.Decades of decadence of Media that I have been observing and its mafia and menace is reaching a saturation point that naturally people will discard them like they have done to some political outfits.
Let us wait and watch the fun but be ready with appropriate elegies for individuals who have contributed to this decadence, do not forget to use your choicest epithets appropriate to their profile, their petrified prejudices, putrefied projections, puerile perceptions, selective amnesia, collective indifference, cemented confirmation bias etc.
I shall try to collect and present here the many links that I have written about media menace for a longtime.