Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2023

Brevity and connotations

 

I have made a few slides, at least 50k plus, on different topics whenever someone requested me or I was keen on doing one. 

I felt it had to be brief but comprehensive enough and therefore contain some mnemonics or rhetorical device so that it gets registered and people are able to remember and recollect easily.

In my limited arsenal I use acronyms to create a verbal impact, short stories and at times MindMaps to convey whatever little I could. 

Though I wish I could create meaningful audio-visual products I don't have even 1% knowledge and 0% patience to do that. 

Though, of late, I am toying with a few AI tools. 

Inherently, my big problem is that I cannot be brief, more so, nowadays every word has got weird connotations that one has to very delicately, diplomatically calibrate every word in specific contexts. 

For example, one cannot use the words Window or Rainbow anymore to mean what they meant till a few years or months ago. 

No comments: