Search This Blog

Saturday, April 4, 2009

LIMITATIONS OF KNOWLEDGE



                                               LIMITATIONS OF KNOWLEDGE

I know how clouds are formed
I also know its uses
I also know the various names of its various forms and shapes; be they the
The ragged Fractus,
Or the superposed layers of Duplicatus,
Or the dense and dark Opacus,
Or the small flattened Humilis,
Or the small turreted Castellanus,
Or the comma shaped Uncinus,
Or the hairlike Fibratus,
Or the banded Radiatus,
Or the dense Spissatus,
Or the cauliflowerlike Congetus,
Or the entangled Intortus,
I also know nephography,
I can even make a cloud
But I can never direct the smoke
Or gas or dirt to the specific form I want in the sky
That is beyond my artistic skills
And scientific capabilities.

No comments: