FROM MY FRIEND DR.V.T.SUNDARAMURTHY
The Indian Bioagriculture Market - A 2011 Report Analysing the 4th Largest GM Crop Growing Country in the World
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Research and Markets announced the addition of the “Indian Bioagriculture Market” report to their offering.
This report covers the bioagriculture market in
The world, in its quest to satiate the hunger of ever-growing population, is looking for ways to increase yield and reduce losses due to plant diseases and pest attacks, and
Globally, bioagriculture has moved from research to commercialization. The next wave of the commercialization of bioagriculture crops (2006-2015, as defined by the International Service for the Acquisition of Agri-biotech Applications) will arise from the developing world, with
- Market size and share data for Indian Bioagriculture Market.
- Revenues trends analysis for the Indian Biotechnology Market.
- Major products include soyabean, corn, cotton, canola, squash, bt brinjal, papaya, alfalfa, sugar beet and seeds.
- Key players covered include Rasi Seeds, Mahyco Monsanto biotech, Ankur Seeds, Nuziveedu Seeds and Metahelix Life Sciences.
- Future forecasts till 2013 has been done for the market.
- Exploit growth opportunities across various market segments within the bioagriculture market in
- Devise market-entry and expansion strategies for different types of bio agriculture market products.
- Understand the forces operating in the Market.
- Devise product, sales and marketing strategies from the in depth SWOT and
- Identify key growth markets for your products from the region wise stability and demand data.
- Understand the future demand potential of this sector
- Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the business forces in the Indian bio agriculture market.
- Make informed business decisions using the insightful and in-depth analysis of the report.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
The Bio agriculture in Indian term is organic farming which aims to give healthy foods with out any physical, chemical, microbiological and genetical contamination if I am correct. What is the use to build up the paper money if the bio agriculture (A new Jargon) goes against the health and fertility of man.Any market researches usually go only to count the penny but not other aspects of man’s living? Such market survey should also gather informations on the pest resurgence,impact on the environment and health of man by taking the help of other scientists and work out the benefit accruing to a society. Money will never give happiness to man. What happened in the developed countries where the market survey pushed synthetics only which caused several heath hazards and cultural erosion?. This should not occur in developing countries particularly in India with about 1.23 billion human Heads .The healthy population is the Power of a country and not the mass destruction devices and share markets make a country super power.
With Kind Regards