Search This Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Gold Nuggets by Kevin Solway

Gold Nuggets
by Kevin Solway
________________________________________
Beauty is in the blindness of the believer. 
My greatest joy is bringing the immortals back to life.
One word can say more than a thousand pictures.
Half of all epigrams exaggerate, and this is one of them.
People avoid the truth to give themselves something to do.
The heart is wiser than the intellect - says the heart.
The way to a man's heart is through his ignorance.
Parents would rather their son be a salesman than a saint.
Others often better express myself.
Small pleasures exclude great ones.
I don't mow lawns for the reason that I don't shave.
A badly dressed person may or may not be a bum,
But a well dressed person is surely bad.
Goodness plus ignorance makes one Devil.
The road to Hell is paved with Bibles.
You have a fiend in Jesus.
Marriage: the end point of misogyny.
Sport is a great leveller, but then so is death.
Things exist, they're just not there.
Fallacy will get you everywhere.
Egotism is one substance with two faces - love and hatred.
All pleasures cost at least the time they take.
Combed hair despair;
Clean clothes on the nose.
There would be no war if there were no history.
Time heals nothing.
Everyone has free will, but some have more than others.
Positive thinking is the triumph of negative forces.
If I worked as much as others I would do as little as they.
Tell me what you believe and I'll tell you where you're going wrong.

No comments: