Some gems today from 'psychology Living'
They make you think and rethink and resort to course correction if necessary .
1. Find three hobbies: one to make you money, one to keep you in shape, and one to keep you creative
2. Music is so influential on the brain that the type you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and look at the world.
3. Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
4. If you have a bad thought about yourself, tell it to go to hell because that’s exactly where it came from.
5. Mental health isn’t all of me, but it’s a massive part of my journey and a massive part of my whole being. -- Adwoa Aboah
6. Take care of your mind, your body will thank you. Take care of your body, your mind will thank you.
7. To me, good health is more than just exercise and diet. Its really a point of view and a mental attitude you have about yourself.
8. The best six doctors anywhere and no one can deny it are sunshine, water, rest, air, exercise and diet.
9. It’s so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy. Losing your cool makes you tired. Getting angry a lot messes with your health.
10. The root of all health is in the brain. The trunk of it is in emotion. The branches and leaves are the body. The flower of health blooms when all parts work together.