Like everything else language too is more susceptible to these factors contextual utility, socio-cultural acceptability and to cater to the necessities that arise in a new environ [like words that have cropped up after the advent of cyber world].
All languages and everything in every language-like everything connected with life itself- emerge, evolve and sometimes become extinct in predominant usage too, though unfortunate.
It need not pander to any politicization or excessive and intense emotional attachment of some individuals.
More so, in modern times as it revolves mostly around utility and ease of communication rather than as a means of great literary niceties or a treasury of documentation of socio-cultural activities.
1. Unending language debates
2. Language- its limitless limitation
3. Language and human beings
4. Evolution of language
5. Sounds and words
6. Language must be alive and kicking
7. Benefits of English
8. The 26 letters that rule the world
9. Macaulay made a great gift to India why?
10. Impact and importance of English
11. Language and its DNA
12. The Treasures of English adjectives
13. Enjoy word associations/groups/clusters
14. Words - how they evolve, grow or get mutilated
15. Language, meaning and context
16. Context and contextual priorities matter more than anything else
17. Languages and language teachers
18. Thoughts and language
19. Language fanaticism, Linguistic fanaticism
20. Language hegemony
21. Sanskrit- Why it is a great language?
22. Why only few words for smell in most languages?
23. WORD INCLUSION IN ENGLISH -JUSTIFICATION
24. Terminological aberrations and importance of context
25. Telugu -its greatness
26. Language a very interesting article
27. Spelling reforms in French
28. Literature’s Impact
29. Language and language teaching methods
30. Words evolve how and why?
31. Length of a sentence
32. Elaboration is indeed important-why?