"The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as long as we live." - Mortimer Adler
This morning while at an inaugural function of a new project I could not resist unleashing these and I told them as I have only 10 minutes to speak I shall only put forth 10 points and one small story.
I told them that for every meaningless project or program I can unleash a few hundred like these.
1. Zymurgy’s first law of evolving systems dynamics: "once you open a can of worms, the only way to recan them is to use a larger can".
Now, all of you can infer for what issue I quote the above.
2. Perlsweig’s law: “people who can least afford to pay rent, pay rent. people who can most afford to pay rent, build up equity ".
3. The airplane law: “when the plane you are on is late, the plane you want to transfer to is on time".
4. Law of perversity of nature: "you cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter".
5. Cahn’s Axiom: " when all else fails, read the instructions".
6. Peer’s Law: “The solution to a problem changes the nature of the problem.