Bangalore’s traffic problem-a simple solution
1. 400 to 500 Air conditioned/ordinary buses in different routes which will stop at every half/one kilometer.
2. Separate lane for these buses near/adjacent to the pavement with pedestrian crossing or crossing of other vehicles at every half/one kilometer.
3. Frequency of these buses every half an hour at any/every specified stop/spot.
4. Special monthly passes/ pre-charged cards to board any of these buses anywhere within the city.
5. This can be launched as a PPP model with private players.